Thursday 10 March 2016

Magazine Cover



When deciding the font for my magazine cover, I found it difficult deciding which one I liked most. Therefore, I decided to get some feedback from my peers and where it says 'yes' is one of the options my friends chose and where it says 'hi' is another one another friends choosing which one they like most. This made it easier for me to eliminate certain fonts. 

As a result, I chose to font type: Wawati SC Regular where it says 'yes hi' as both my peers liked that one, and so did I so it felt like the right choice. 






The image below shows my peer looking through the different fonts and having her input. 









The concept and aim of my magazine cover will be to portray Ular Kadir as a puppet master, holding and controlling the lives of Adam and Eve. I feel like it is an effective way to convey the manipulative character and his sinister personality. 

Furthermore, I will capture Ular Kadir holding the puppet frames in each hand, whilst Adam and Eve will be tied to the strings and will be under his control and power. 












Magazine Cover





No comments:

Post a Comment