Friday 26 February 2016

Feedback: Movie Poster

The screenshots below show the stages of my poster where I had to get feedback and opinions of others in order to achieve the best and most ideal poster for my trailer. I had massive difficulty with choosing the correct poster credits so that it is clear to read and stands out. 








The screenshot on the right shows the red version, where I trialled the red coloured writing. However, through feedback, I learnt that the red writing clashed with the red coat worn by the character, Ular Kadir.







The screenshot on the left shows the white, red, white version. This worked better and was clearer to read, however, through feedback I was told it doesn't looking very appealing and looks unprofessional. Therefore, I accepted their advice and continued to play around with the colour.







The screenshot on the right shows the blue version. This was successful in terms of reading capability. But, through feedback I was informed it is very dark and takes the attention away from the rest of the poster.










The screenshot on the left shows the white version. The colour worked well alongside poster and was not as eye-catching as the blue. But, through feedback I was told that you cannot read the white on top the white shirt worn by the character, Adam.












No comments:

Post a Comment