Thursday 24 September 2015

Research: Film Education



The Film Education website provided me with the ability to create my own mini trailer using a variety of clips from the A Good Day To Die Hard film, directed by John Moore. I was giving the option to choose and decide which clips I wanted to involve and which clips I didn't want. The Film Education website also provided me with two documents at the bottom of the page that have given me helpful advise and guidelines into making a legitimate trailer. This has proved to be a beneficial activity as it gives you the chance to experiment and also simply learn with the editing and decisions when creating a trailer. 

Click here to view my trailer

1 comment:

  1. Change your title to FILM EDUCATION. State what you learned from the studying the materials on the site in your introduction, rather than the generalized introduction that you give here. Cover all aspects of the Film Education material here: what are the 'two documents' to which you refer? Spelling: advice.

    ReplyDelete